Monday, December 27, 2010

My Daughter

Let me tell you about my daughter. First of all, if I'm not going to be able to do her colorful character justice in just one blog post, believe you me. That wild child couldn't be described in a whole novel. But, because I'm bored, I will highlight some things about my daughter that I find particularly amusing. Before you think I'm too mean-spirited, I'd like to point out that she is a grown woman. So its not like I'm picking on a child!
  1. She is 100% oblivious to her lack of a singing voice.
  2. She failed her driving test 4 times in a row, and I'm pretty sure she only passed the 5th time because the tester was sweet on her.
  3. She buys lots of designer jeans and has very little closet space (or money, for that matter)
  4. When she was three years old she ate an entire chocolate bunt cake.
  5. Sadly, she is still my pride and joy.
There you have it, more about my daughter than you could have possibly cared to know. Stay tuned, I will possibly be posting more useless information very soon. Perhaps my grocery list? Ahhhh the anticipation is killing me. Is it killing you?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely story, I'm sure you still love her, because every person has uniqueness...
    Brad Fallon

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a mother I am, appreciate your words.
    A charming story

    ReplyDelete
  3. =)






    ♥ Love,
    http://thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete