- She is 100% oblivious to her lack of a singing voice.
- She failed her driving test 4 times in a row, and I'm pretty sure she only passed the 5th time because the tester was sweet on her.
- She buys lots of designer jeans and has very little closet space (or money, for that matter)
- When she was three years old she ate an entire chocolate bunt cake.
- Sadly, she is still my pride and joy.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Let me tell you about my daughter. First of all, if I'm not going to be able to do her colorful character justice in just one blog post, believe you me. That wild child couldn't be described in a whole novel. But, because I'm bored, I will highlight some things about my daughter that I find particularly amusing. Before you think I'm too mean-spirited, I'd like to point out that she is a grown woman. So its not like I'm picking on a child!